Feature of product
- Designed in Australia, using waste bean husks from the origin of the coffee beans to create a coffee recycling economy
- Non-toxic BPA-free, all natural materials can be 100% recycled
- Take out the lid to drink directly
- Stronger insulation capacity than mugs
- Thermal insulation design is not hot, can be machine washed, easy to clean
- Surprisingly light, natural and rustic colors and thick feel
- Won the 2018 GoodDesign Award
Waste made beautiful: coffee story from Australia
Use coffee waste Husk to make coffee cups HuskeeCup, reduce the use of disposable take-out coffee, create coffee recycling economy
Divided into two colors, three different sizes, to meet your coffee life needs
You can also bring an environmentally friendly cup to the coffee shop in the future, which is more insulated than the paper cup, and the special design makes the coffee smell more exude
Product: Huskee Cup
Material: coffee bean shell, ceramic ceramic resin
Capacity: 6oz, 8oz, 12oz
Color: black, beige
Size: 6oz (diameter 8.69 cm, height 7.84 cm)
8oz (diameter 8.69 cm, height 10 cm)
12oz (diameter 8.69 cm, height 13.24 cm)
Weight: 6oz (120g)
Local shipping (Hong Kong/ Macau)
For small item/furniture (within 50 x 50 x 50cm)
We offer free delivery on order over hkd$500, or SF EXPRESS collect upon delivery (COD) paid by customer.
For large item/furniture (over 50 x 50 x 50cm)
We offer free delivery on order over hk$10000, or SF EXPRESS collect upon delivery (COD) paid by customer.
Hong Kong / Macau orders will be shipped using S.F. Express delivery service/ in house logistic team.
*Surcharge may apply to shipments delivered to remote areas (Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay), for enquiry please email us email@example.com
In Store Pickup
After we’ve confirmed your order, you can pick up your products at the following address,
89 Largo Maia de Magalhaes, Taipa, Macau
Daily Opening hours 1100 - 2000
(Tel: 2857 6914)
Please bring a valid government-issued photo ID and an email or text alert with your order number in it.